Automated Testing - The Automatic Choice for Online Software Testing
Stay ahead of the competition with Xoomworks automated testing - giving you maximum results for minimum resource input.
The Xoomworks formula: Regular testing of interactive online applications is essential to maintain total product quality. To meet this demand Xoomworks has developed leading-edge QA techniques to make rigorous software testing for online gaming sites more efficient.This means the resources needed to carry out tests are typically reduced by about 50 per cent - delivering big savings at the same time as gains in accuracy and reliability.
The automated testing suite developed by Xoomworks for Cybersports, creators of the world’s leading multi-player online football game Football Superstars, means every enhancement is fully tested in the development stage, further saving time and resource in a high-pressure customer-facing environment.
Xoomworks offers fully automated testing alongside other managed services in the online gaming sector, based on a “one team” approach to our clients, positive relationships and an agile company culture.Using our software development centre in Romania, an EU country with a highlydeveloped IT community, we offer a low-cost service using world-class resources.
“Automated software testing by Xoomworks has made big difference to us, radically cutting the resources we need to devote to it and guaranteeing first-class standards of QA. It’s really helped us stay ahead in the online gaming marketplace.”
The Xoomworks offer: Xoomworks offers the whole range of QA and testing services for the online gaming industry, including:
- Manual functional QA (black box and grey box)
- QA Automation – automated functionalregression testing
- Customised automation solutions (framework, test cases, test suite)
- Continuous integration testing Usability testing
- Design and drive of Unit tests
- Web security testing (URL / XSS attacks / SQL injection)
- Performance (stress) testing
- Test process design, review and improvement – including test plan creation and implementation