This role is for those experienced in application project management and is
primarily a client-interfacing role with a responsibility to manage the
functional aspects of an e-business implementation.
A good practical grounding in project management methodologies and quality systems definition and usage is required, along with the ability to contribute to the development and streamlining of rapid implementation techniques as they evolve within the company.
- Overseeing project plan and budget
- Working with client to understand project progress, deliverables and functionality
- Working with technical team to ensure targets and guidance are provided
- Working with functional team to ensure client's business and product are in synch
- Mentoring junior staff and ensuring that staff development and satisfaction are optimised
- 5+ years of practical Project Management experience of medium to large projects
- Awareness of standard and modern Project Management methodologies
- Experience in business change within the supply chain, primarily procurement
- Experience in package implementations at a configuration level
- Experience in Ariba, i2 or ERP systems such as SAP, JDE or BAAN
- Client-facing skills including presentation, sales and